Payroll with automatic peace of mind.
It’s simple: when you’re bogged down with administrative duties like filing taxes, processing W-2s and ensuring employees get paid on time, you can’t focus on improving your company. As your partner and PEO, we equip you with industry-leading payroll processing systems to take care of the day-to-day, letting you spend time on the more profitable parts of your business.
Comprehensive Payroll Services
The beauty of working with a PEO is being able to consolidate all your business solutions with one provider. The beauty of working with Employer Flexible? Custom reporting offerings, transparent billing and industry-leading technology — all with the highest level of cloud security.
- Process and print paychecks
- Online pay stubs
- Various pay frequencies
- Day-to-day payroll record changes
- Certified payroll processing and reporting
- Payroll garnishments and voluntary deductions
Payroll Tax Administration
- Payroll tax deposits
- Filing of quarterly 940 and 941 reports
- New hire reporting
- State tax reporting
- End-of-year W-2s
- 24/7 access
- Multiple management reports
- Client support
- Payroll questions
- Online training
- Time and attendance
- Automated time off tracking
- Report generation
MyHR is a web-based solution that helps you manage your greatest asset: your people. Your employees get 24/7 access to all of their payroll, tax and PTO information while you get a quick, easy way to analyze employee costs without the headache of maintaining your data.
- Time and Attendance: We utilize the industry’s best time clock system, Kronos, to make logging and managing time easier for everyone involved.
- Reporting Tool: Simple, easy-to-pull reports, along with a powerful ad-hoc reporting tool, gives you the visibility you need to make the decisions that will impact your business. All reports are easily exportable into Excel for storage and/or upload into your accounting software.
- Multiple Timesheet Formats: Easily capture time and labor data through multiple timesheet formats and compatibility with various external data collection terminals.
- Time Off Request: A paperless time off request tool offers employee self-service and automatically routes requests to the appropriate manager.
- System Backups: Redundant data storage and frequent offsite system backups ensure your data doesn’t get lost.
Automated Payroll Management
Another way we help you save time and increase productivity is through the Employer Flexible GL Service, which automatically generates the general ledger (GL) on a nightly basis. This automated tool allows you to:
- Maintain all payroll code mappings (control and posting accounts)
- Re-map, change and create new files with minimal effort
- Eliminate the need for manual keying
- Save time and improve accuracy